A guy seems very interested in you on a first date, compliments you, but the date turns sexual. Now he texts.

but does not call. Says he misses me and still would like to go out. What is on his mind? Does he care or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it is easier for guys to talk through text message. They don't have to be put on the spot. If you want him to call you... the next time he brings up hanging out you should just say "well you should call me sometime that way we can talk about it".

He is talking to you so he obviously is interested.

What Guys Said 1

• Who cares if he's texting instead of calling? He was interested in you, you two got physical, and now he's still interested in you. If you want to go out with him again, then reply!

• I have been replying back

• I still don't see what the problem is. Like "Money" says, maybe he just prefers written communication.

If you think texts are too impersonal and you prefer phone calls, that's OK, but you have to tell him that! Some girls I know hate texting, others love it, and others don't care.

What Girls Said 2

• From what your saying it sounds to me like he sees you more as a friends with benefits then a gf. I would just be careful about when you hang out with him.

• yall had sex? or did sexual things? He may be the texting type. Its not like he stop all contact with you. So what you trippin about?