GUYS AND GIRLS: What are some kissing tips...

so this guy I was chilling with wanted to kiss me but I freaked out because I was kinda nervous I guess...

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok first off: just relax. It's not like it's going to be the end of the world if you screw up. A lot of the times if something goes wrong, you'll both laugh at it. Second, when you're chilling with hiim next, just get a tad bit closer then you're comfortable with; usually that means he will be a bit uncomfortable too since you're both not used to it. Maybe if you get close enough he'll say something about it. Then after that just act really shy, a lot of guys like that. After a while, move in close again and maybe touch his arm or if you're sitting down lean your head on his shoulder. If he puts his arm around you even better. Then when you feel comfortable ('cause this takes a long time to not be nervous, or to get over that nervousness feeling) slightly take your head off his shoulder and look up at him then lean in close. If he moves in too then close your eyes and just enjoy the moment. Feel your lips on his, feel his breath on your face, just feel it don't get all technical about it. Hope it goes well!

What Guys Said 3

• So you're obviously not 18-24... First of all, stay calm. Keep a good pace (sometimes it is better to go slower and other times its better to be a faster and more forceful)... Never underestimate the use of hands. Stay calm and don't think about it that much. Enjoy it.

• How is she "obviously" not 18-24?

• When I said "i freaked out", it was a figure of speech. I appreciated your answer tho.

• Yeah when you I read freaked out I took it somewhere else. My mistake.

• You can do so many things, hands around his neck, hands on his chest, hand caressing his cheek, or one going through his hair. You can have deep kisses using very little tongue teasing techniques by inserting your tongue into his mouth while you kiss him lightly or have real hot steamy kissing with a lot of smooth tongue. Try not to scrape his tongue with your teeth. Its limitless the best thing I can tell you is just kiss and experiment and learn by taking what you like. Everyone kisses differently and some worse than others its to everyones liking but two people whether they're good or bad will adapt to each other. Good luck

• Don't freak out, just do it when and if you feel like doing it.

What Girls Said 1

• The same situation happpened to me, and I'm 21. I've never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, and still haven't. I suppose when the time is right, it will just happen and perhaps the guy will even help a bit ;)