Should I stay mad at my boyfriend?

Recently my boyfriend has change his job and lately he has been on his phone all the time. Is not that I didn't try to understand his job scope, but having a proper meal with him seems hard too. And conversation are getting lesser each day. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• well you obviously dont know how to treat a guy right, so who would want you for a girlfriend in the first place?

What Guys Said 1

• Getting mad at him for having a different job? Did he actually do anything wrong or are you just upset about the circumstances? If he didn't actually do anything wrong then being mad at him is unfair.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm all I'm saying is prepare yourself for the worse. If he randomly breaks up with you don't be shocked. But b4 this does happen I'd ask him what's going on I wouldn't beat around the bush and wait because if you do you may not like what he has to say. Just be up front and keep it cool! Don't loose your shit Hun because the moment you do he'll start to lie and thts something you want to avoid you want him to be honest and open and if it is another girl involved id cut him off immediately.

• Give him time to adjust. If you are mad at somebody though and asking whether you should or shouldn't stay mad at them, I think you should talk to them. Communication is a good thing. Yeah, okay, so he's on the phone "all the time". Ask him to set aside time after things are settled in the job and things are finalized there then talk over a meal. Food can calm people down no matter which gender they are.