Should I text him or call him?

Should i text him? or call? Ok long story short, I met a guy and we chilled together the night prior. He ended up giving oral and then we ended up going all the way. The next morning (yesterday) I ended up leaving and he said to get at him later. Then I told him for him to get at me. Then an hour later I get a text from him saying “have a good day” and I told him likewise. That was yesterday morning and I haven’t heard back from him. Should I contact him? Or wait until he contacts me? I am aware it could have been a one night stand but why text me later that morning when he could have just left it alone to not send mix signals? Thanks in advance...

Most Helpful Guy

• He shouldn't be the one doing all the chasing. Guys hate when girls never initiate contact

And i am guessing he gave you oral but you did not offer to give him oral? This might be why because he may be assuming that you are a taker with no interest in giving back

What Guys Said 2

• First of all a real man would call you and not text you. Secondly, a real man contacts you. Make him chase you.

• thanks so much ! i. def. won't wait and go on with life !

• He has to contact you , if he doesn´t he has no interest

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should wait. If he's interested in you, he will contact you.