Age difference a problem?

My bf is in his early 30's and I am in my 40's. I look very young but he asked me my age when we met and I was honest. He persued me anyway and now we are togethet... we love each other very much, but I am scared of losing him because I can't, realistically, have a child with him. He doesn't have any.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you truly love each other then u will find a way to make it work together, no matter what... its things like this that either make or break a relationship.. of course there will always be other alternatives i. e adoption.. you should have a deep conversation and tell him how you feel, if its worth it don't forget compromises might be necessary, as in every relationship so don't be afraid to do so !

What Guys Said 1

• talk to him about it, c what he says.

What Girls Said 1

• You were honest and he still wanted to be with you. Have the conversation with him in regards to having a child so at least there is open communication when it comes to serious life hurdles. Plus, people have kids at any age it seems nowadays!