Should I change to get more guys interested?

I like sports, outdoor activities, anime, and video games. I feel like I need to be more feminine in terms of dressing better and having more "girly" hobbies. I do wear makeup/dress nicely on special occasions, but not all the time. Is this a reason to change?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a full time sports girl - I train in gymnastics up to 20 hours a week, so I live in my trackies or leggings. I also enjoy just sitting in bed and watching films and playing games. I barely ever have time to do makeup or dress up. I have been with my boyfriend for 7 months now, and he has never found a problem with it. I would say never try and change yourself for love because when you do find it you will want to be completely comfortable around them and you can't do this whilst trying to be someone you're not.
    My advice is don't change, just try and talk to more guys, not everyone will be interested but the one that is right for you will :)

What Guys Said 4

• As a guy I can tell you that I'd much rather date a girl who is always herself around me than a girl who is always fake and trying to fit in. I think a lot of guys would agree. Just be yourself and you will eventually find the guy for you :)

• i love your traits! dead ass i do. i'm into all those things too.

anyways getting to the point, i'm not telling you this because i love your traits but even if i didn't i would tell you No. you should not change for anybody. whoever wants a relationship with you should respect, love and accept you for who you are.

plus lets not forget how terrible and miserable you will feel when you change who you are for others

• No. If you need to change something, it's to show more interest to guys that you like. Most guys would be thrilled to have mutual hobbies- even if shoe shopping makes you more feminine, it's not going to attract guys.

• Be yourself, you sound like a great catch to me, just wait for it. You don't want to miss that special guy just because you decided to change who you are at the last minute.

What Girls Said 4

• no need to change who you are as a person. the right person will come in your life and love you for you.

• i feel that if that isn't you then you shouldn't force it upon yourself.
    we should be happy being ourselves, if i feel the pressured to change myself for a guy i guess that guy isn't suitable for me. i am not feminine feminine even though i love dresses and skirts. what are the girly hobbies? shopping?

• What my friends are into: shopping for clothes, knowing a lot about makeup, hair, and fashion, or keeping up with trends.

• shopping used to be more passion but not so much now. i dont know about make up though i wanted to learn incase i may require the skills for formal event but that is for myself not for the guys.
      hair/fashion - i dont see the necessity if they aren't your interests.

be yourself because the right one would love you for who you are. dont have to compromise

• NO WAY! never change to get a guy interested!
    The right guys would like you for who you are! :)

• there's a guy for every girl, and a girl for every guy