To the white guys that have dated or are open to dating black girls...

Are there any White guys out there 20 or older who are interested in Black girls? Have you ever dated one? Why or why not? I'm a Black girl who is very much interested in White guys, but have had no luck. Mainly because I'm unsure of how to approach them or if they'd be open to it. If any of you are out there, I'd like to know your situation.

What Guys Said 2

• I have been open to dating black girls but I haven't really gotten a chance to meet any. From what I hear most white guys think black girls are too forward and tend to be a little too "ghetto."

If you're just a normal girl, then I don't see why a white guy wouldn't date you, but when you approach them try not to be too forward, and chances are they'll start to pursue you.

• Those "ghetto" Black girls give the rest of us a really bad name. What would constitute as being too forward?

• Well most guys I know (white guys) like to be the one to pursue the girl so just try some mild flirting, and just talk to them. If they think you're a cool girl and you flirt with them, the chances are pretty good he'll grow to be interested in you.

I guess Ghetto black girls do the same for the rest of you as hill billy rednecks do for us, so I feel for you.

Just give the guy compliments and feed his ego and he'll love being around you.

• Haha, thanks!

• I'm only eighteen but I figured I might be helpful. I have a good friend who I swear is nearly perfect in every way. I am actually starting to like her and other people have told me that we are a perfect match. She is black... well, half black and she is the most amazing person I've ever met. Skin color really doesn't bother me and I know that there are many out there like me. Just remember that they are just guys, talk to them like you would any other guy. I'm sure you will find the right man for you. :)

What Girls Said 0