Girls, would you be interested in a guy that?

So I spend most of my time at the gym and playing videogames, I have a lot of free time since I just finished my career. When people ask me what I do in my free time, I just talk about videogames because I don't want them to think I'm obsessed with my body or some kind of narcissist.
Is a guy who spends most of his time at the gym, attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh you sound like the last guy I liked a lot... Nothing happened though caz he thought he was better than me and that just pushed me away. I mean we exchanged numbers but nothing really happened besides that

• thanks.. he was a personal trainer but now he's going back to school to become a physical therapist, i met him in chem class

What Girls Said 4

• Its good to see a guy maintain being healthy and fit. I don't blame you if you spend a lot of time at the gym as playing video games doesn't do you much to stay healthy. Good job. Its better than video gaming 24/7. Just be careful you don't game a lot. And don't get so big at gym that it makes you look like a blown up balloon.

• What does that mean you finished your career? You have worked enough in your life already?

I'm totally okay with gamers, but not if they spend the majority of their time gaming. I'd get bored with that very quickly.

• hahah :p well i don't mind a guy who plays games or spends time at the gym i think you should do what makes you happy :p hell i do :p i play games and ''workout" a lot and i don't realy care if what other people think about that :p hihi

• i'd rather hear you say you bulk up instead of playing video games cause you're actually doing something productive and being healthy, not sitting in front of a tv/computer

What Guys Said 0