Which Girl Do I Choose? Need tips Thanks?

OK so there's this girl I love her ans she said she loves me but her profile pic says "what goes around comes back around my baby" and then I asked her about it and she says its a song but I don't know OK so the other girl follows me around at this city party and yeah and always smiles at me or looks at me I'm not sure she likes me and I'm not saying she does all I'm saying is I could try to talk to her both girls are beautiful and I'm not that confident when it comes to talking to girls so its hard for me

Most Helpful Girl

• well the 1st girl it seems the feeling are mutual, I wouldn't put so much thought on what her profile pic says it just seems like a quote and nothing wrong it doesn't mean it directed told you.
    the other girl if you want get to know her. your single your allowed to feel out as many girls your not in a relationship and pick the girl you want to take a risk with and be in a committed relationship with.

What Girls Said 2

• In this kind of situation, u gotta find out which girl u have more of a connection with. The first girl already has that connection but the other girl could possibly have that connection. I know u said both girls r beautiful so ur covered there. Also u gotta figure out which girl has a better personality. Just let me know if u need any more advice.

• I think you should go for the first one too. She already has that feeling for you that you feel as well. Even though the other girl don't seem as open as the first, if she keeps her distant, and smiles from afar and looks at you it may mean she might be interested, but maybe she is just showing her shy side, waiting for you to go up to her and say a simple hi!

What Guys Said 1

• The first one is the way to go.