What's your cutoff limit for weight when dating?

Maximum and minimum weight you could date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't date a woman that weighs more than me. A lot of women act like that makes me some type of shallow monster. Guys are suppose to be heavier. For me to accept a woman that weighs the same, is actually a really low standard. Problem is really fat women, want guys that weigh less than they do. So they are the ones with unrealistic standards.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't have a preference. I have dated skinny beans and big, huge, overweight guys. If I had a preference, I'd say I like the Kevin James type of body. I like to be able to enjoy food with a man and have no limitations. Usually men who are bigger are obviously food-lovers, and I love cooking and baking anything. I also love to be able to eat and enjoy dessert without feeling like I'M being judged. For me, I am absolutely a personality fan. If a guy is gorgeous, and within a healthy weight, but he opens his mouth and either offers me nothing of a personality or he's too boorish or boastful, then I don't care how perfect he is. If he's underweight or overweight and can turn me on just by talking -- then that's my keeper. :)

• someone that is HUGE.
    i could get over someone being a bit fat if i still liked their face and if they had an amazing personality.
    I feel kinda shitty when i read these opinions because i'm a little big, not like i used to be, but i can't work out anymore cause i'm having issues with dizziness and too much movement could make me faint. i have a boyfriend, so i mean i'm not above his cut off weight, but i'm sure he'd be a lot happier if i was skinnier. :/

• I don't know, I don't weigh them, anything that looks unhealthy

• Anything that looks unnatural and unhealthy.

• Minimum would be 170 and max 250 (stalky muscle type)

• A guy who has abs is too fit for for me (I don't work hard enough to keep up) and a guy without a man's shape and a few muscles (blobby) is too fat.

In between, overall appearance, intelligence and humor make a bigger difference.

• dont know, not something I've ever thought about...

What Guys Said 7

• God, it's so hard to put into a number.

Do I want my partner to be healthy? Yes, of course. Do I want my partner to feel good about herself? Yes, of course. Do I tend to have a BMI range that I'm more attracted to than others? Again, yes, of course.

Attraction is a funny thing because when it happens, for me it signal that "this person is my type". I don't think to myself, "oh man she'd be so much hotter if she was XX pounds heavier or lighter". I just don't feel that way about it. But I WOULD want her to lose weight to be healthy... that's something I value for myself and it's something I'd value in a partner too.

• if she weighs more than i do, unless she's an amazonian and just naturally weighs more

• Honestly give me a guy that weighs more than 135lbs. I don't really have a thing for guys with thigh gaps or guys lacking muscle or fat.
    My maximum would have to be... 230lbs?
    As long as they are generally healthy, I dig that. :)

• To be specific:
    Heights: 5'2-5'7
    Max: 129lbs Minimum: 105lbs

I tend to like my women petite with a big ol booty.

• Depends on her height. I could do a little chubby that's it.

• It's more of a lifestyle cutoff for me. I'm only 5 and a half feet tall and 120lbs. For weight and height I would say that I would only really be interested in a girl who was 5'4'' or under and somewhere within 15 pounds of 105.

While it is a matter of physical attraction, it is also a matter of lifestyle, I'm not a huge fan of working out but I make sure to stay in shape and have been practicing traditional and compound archery for the last several years.

• It's not about weight, it's about appearance and how their body build/fitness level is. Who really carries a scale around with them or interviews people about their specific weight? lol