To those of you who would NEVER date a black girl or guy, why not?

Just trying to get better insight into a racey issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont know why people wouldn't date someone based on their colour. Its just horrible, i dont have a problem with what colour a guy is cause if he is amazing and has an awesome personality and he's black, why not ? i recon a lot of people wouldn't date somoene like that cause their worried about what people would think, which is silly.
    No relationship should be judged on the color of your skin ! :)

What Guys Said 9

• You can't be racist for not wanting to date people with a certain skin color unless the reason is because you think people of that race are worse for some reason (for example, if you thought they were less smart, or weren't worth the same as someone of another race, or whatever).

Personally I'm not often attracted to black women. I couldn't tell you specifically why.

• Well, beinbg a guy, I would never date a black guy - just not my thing. I would, however, date a black woman if I found her interesting. Now, as I am older, that would not be an issue. Many younger black males want to :"make it" with white chicks for bragging rights. Some like white girls better. Youhave to define dating - do you mean liking the person he is, or just sleeping around. Two different things.

• Liking the person

• Not me. I never brag about the women I get regardless of color and I'm black.

• I have heard of some black men doing this. Seems to be some sort of inferiority complex.

• Heh "racy". I get it

• Ha yeah just a bit of word play for ya! ;D

• Probably don't want their car stolen...

• Honestly I'm not racist at all I've just never once seen a black girl whose done anything for me.

• Lol, that's fine. We all have our preferences and it depends on the area that you're in.

• Going anon because I always get hate for this. I love black people, I love all people. However, I don't get romantic feelings towards black people. Not sure why, just don't. Simple as that, I never have gotten a crush on a black person before, sorry. Preparing for downvotes. Maybe someday, but not today, nor any other day I've lived.

• Honestly, I've never had a black girl hit on me or anything. I can't say that I would or wouldn't because I've never been exposed to a situation where I've had interest or had anyone interested.
    I have been in a short relationship with a girl of mixed ethnicity (part black, part hispanic, part white).

• In all brutal honesty, I wouldn't date a black girl because I'm not packing down there. I've been attracted to my fair share of them, though.

• A lot of black women (around where I live, anyways) tend to be very aggressive and loud, which is a bit of a turn-off for me.

• Ahhh that's something I've heard often. It can make these women a lot less approachable even if they are sweet on the inside.

• I have nothing against black people, though, as a group. I've known quite a few through school, work, and in my neighborhood, and they are really nice people. I just wouldn't fit in with their culture.

• cuz apparently all black men are thugs and we're no good, cuz we're broke, cuz we do drugs, cuz we're uneducated, cuz daddy don't want me giving his daughter a pounding lol people gonna generalize either way... not one fuck given

• I'm assuming this is coming from a black person and its sad thinking that some people think of all of us this way.

• yup... it is what it is

• I guess. But what I find interesting is how this mindset is only an issue with African Americans. Over here (England) not so much.

What Girls Said 2

• There are a couple reasons why I wouldn't date a black guy, I simply don't find them attractive, and the ones that I have met seem to be really passionate (sexual)... even more than other races (like I said, the ones I've met)

This is by FAR NOT racism, I have no hate towards black people

• I'm black and I'm so desperate for white guys to date me. I'm am overly sensitive black girl. I down vote guys who say they don't date black girls and I attack them but if a white guy prefer black girls I praise him and I put him on a pedestal

• Well you have issues that you need to solve. Good luck with that!

• It's sarcasm

• Lol and you think I didn't know that?