Should I try for it or not?

Me and this girl became very good friends over this past year, and I really don't know whether I should try for a relationship. I like her a lot, but she's also one of my best friends. She's shown interest in me, as we went to prom this year (not to romantic, we danced with each other and other people) and we've hung out just the two of us multiple times. The thing is she's never been real flirtatious and I initiate conversations via text or whatever most of the time. So do you guys think I should just keep it as a quality friendship or try to take it to the next level?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's never been flirtatious perhaps because she's wary whether you are really interested in her or not like you said she's shown interest in you, you gotta initiate a date by asking her out first maybe she expects you to :)

What Girls Said 1

• YES YES YES< GO FOR IT! Relationships that start from being best friends are the BEST. I would know!!!

What Guys Said 1

• Of course, why not? Do you not want the pleasure of being hers as she is yours?