Theoretically, which guy would you choose?

Guy 1: Not perfect for you. Makes you the happiest you've ever been yet also the opposite extreme (the most hurt you've ever been) at times.

Guy 2: Perfect for you. Makes you happy, but doesn't make you as happy as the first guy does. But also doesn't make you anywhere near as sad either.

Which guy would you pursue?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy 2 but even though we say guy 2 we will most likely go to guy 1 it's just in our genetics.
    no just kidding but seriously though some people would love guy 2 but problem is guy 1 is really fun even if he's a douche bag that hurts you, you still stick around till something hits you one day and you're like "What am I doing" so yeah that's just what I think.

What Guys Said 3

• Guy 1 sounds like a domestic abuser.

Just saying...

• Women always end up getting with the wrong guy. They like exciting not perfect.

• Why did you use the word "perfect" for guy 2? Is there something you're missing out when you're describing him?

Anyway, it's possible that had you not met Guy 1, your sense of happiness and sadness would have seemed relatively more significant with Guy 2. And I do suspect that it's Guy 1 that's holding you back from fully committing with Guy 2. You keep thinking, oh it's not as good as Guy 1, everytime you are with Guy 2. So just forget about Guy 1. Any person that intentionally makes me sad, very very sad, I prefer not to interact with.

What Girls Said 5

• ... how could the "perfect" guy not make me "as" happy? I would choose guy 2 just because guy 1 sounds like drama, which i can no longer take.

• I would pick Guy 2 .. well there is some level of happiness, I hate being sad. The first guy isn't perfect for me.. so in the long run I dont think that would work out well. it would have been a good rship tho :)

• Neither, i want a mediocre accountant guy who wears a brown suit :D

• That's a good question. I'm older than you and I still struggle with that. The heart is deceitful so be careful though. I think I still love my ex because the good times were great but the bad times were heart breaking. But then I dated a 'nice' guy and he's cool and we have good conversation and do things together that I wanted my ex to do with me but that excitement and thrill, that special something is missing. Logically and rationally I would say date neither because both would be settling.

• Guy #1. My life has ALWAYS been a series of extremes (extreme highs and lows), so it would be "business as usual" to have a man who can take me to heaven, hell, and back..