She offered to reschedule?

Met this girl my first year of college and have known her for about a year, she's never been in a relationship. We are currently 1 hour away due to summer vacation. We text a few times a week, About 3 weeks ago I happened to be in her town and asked if she would like to hang out, she agreed. She left the following day out of the country for two weeks. I asked her if she would like to hang out when she returned and she agreed. Last week I Contacted her and asked her if she would like to go to a theme park this weekend, she said she would let me know because she wasn't sure how her upcoming week looked. She contacted me after a few days yesterday and asked if we could reschedule for another weekend, she said she had a family party. She never offered a specific date so I asked if she would like to go next weekend, she replied "okay sounds good" and I told her it would keep in touch until then. Maybe I'm just naive and overthinking it, but is her contacting me and asking to reschedule for another weekend a good or bad sign?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's good, it shows you mean something to her.

What Girls Said 2

• It LOOKS like a bad sign, but it could just be bad timing. Don't bring up hanging out anymore, see what she says. If she doesn't bring it up, she doesn't want to hang out.

• It should be fine. If she messages you to chat. A very good sign.
    Wait til she makes a date for you maybe.
    I don't like to be pushed to meet up everytime.

What Guys Said 1

• You're fine dude. She's not blowing you off. This sounds genuine. If she reschedules again you can revisit this topic but I say you're good. Think not another moment on this my friend.