Favorite place to take a first date?

I like to take the ladies to this awesome fancy japanese restaurant where they cook the food right in front of you and the cooks do all this crazy and cool moves while they cook. So what about you guys and gals?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first dates that I have enjoyed and would do again - picnic in the park for lunch. Horse riding, Movies wit dinner at a Italian restaurant
    (He made sure that i could eat the things they served - Trust me you don't want to go on a date to some fancy place and she is allergic or despises the food choices. Find out what she doesn't like before taking her out on a date especially the first one.)

What Girls Said 5

• Driving range in the morning followed by a yummy lunch! That's literally the date I want to go on right now:)

• A meal at my favorite diner.

• aquarium ♡♡♡

• A date on the beach with a picnic packed. Making castles, tanning, talking, playing around.

• I like going to the beach , as there's always something to do and no awkward silences (:

What Guys Said 0