I've been knowing for soo long and never liked him and I think I'm falling for him?

I have a guy friend which become my best friend. He told me that he likes me but I always told him I don't have any feelings for him, I don't like him that way but he said his gonna wait till the day.. I told him he should give up cause I don't like him. He cares about me soo much, text me everyday, be here for me and never get mad at me even tho I treated him badly. One day we started arguing and he stops texting me... I've been thinking about him all day and i don't know why.. He makes me wish I do things with.. He reminds of everything.. I realize I'm falling for him and then he texted me and I told him imma give him a chance he was happy. And then we started talking normaly again then one day he called me telling me about his ex, I feel jealous and mad because he said he was cool with her now and they become friends.. I told myself that I don't like him. I don't want to show my feelings to him that I'm falling for him deeper.. We started arguing and I told him to leave me alone and he said " k" it hurts me soo much before he used to wants to fix the problem with me and even I got mad he would kept texting, even I told him I don't wanna talk to him anymore he kept trying.. Now he stop.. I make a bad choice to fall or him. I'm forcing myself to not fall for him, before I've never thought I would ever liked him and now I did

Most Helpful Guy

• You're still young and are still trying to figure yourself out. This also includes relationships with others.

You have to have a foundation of solid friendship before you think of him as anything else. Adding relationship ties and drama will do nothing for your friendship, except complicate it and cause you to freak out and have drama like this.

Just take it easy. It's quite possible he's not the guy for you. If he's not, don't fret, because there are other people out there, even if it takes years to meet the right guy. But in the meanwhile, just be the best person you can be and be satisfied with yourself... and that goes for whether you're in a relationship or not.

What Guys Said 1

• First you are not fall for him, you got addicted on his attention for you dear, second when he told you he got connected with his ex you got jelous not because he is your "bf" but because he is your puppy and you dont want to share, be happy for him and let him find happiness and you ll find it too just dont be selfish, P. S no love before you graduate from college or you ll be stuck in big problem with unplanned pregnancy

What Girls Said 1

• No matter how long it takes. True love is always worth the wait.