What do you girls look for in a guy?

Kindness, respect, goofiness. Things like that.

I'm not serious at all is that bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Exactly, every girl is different, but i look for An educated guy who knows what he wants in life and has goals for a career. Caring and considerate , is funny sometimes and of course the biggest one I look for is faithfulness

What Girls Said 5

• Well, all girls are different so I'll answer for myself. I like a guy that's well educated, is loyal and trustworthy. Kind, that goes without saying ofc haha. I like serious guys that can be funny once in a while. I have an attraction to guys who act cool, but have a big heart. Clingy is a no-no. That's it haha :)

• describe clingy what does it entail?

• If that makes sese

• I wouldn't mind all the time

• Someone who respects my morals and beliefs and is is funny but can act like a gentleman :)

• All I ask for in a guy is someone who I can trust and someone who wants me and only me and will make me feel special at the end of the day. Plus, they got to be funny but can also be very serious when it comes down to talking about serious things~!

• he must be funny. adventurous , understanding , respectful and loyal

What Guys Said 0