Guys, what bothers you more?

Of the things girls do to get ready to go out, which one leaves you feeling the most...

buyer's regret, so to speak

• Push up bras
  • coloured contacts
  • really well done make up
  • hair extensions
  • body shaping undergarments

Most Helpful Guy

• I picked colored contacts, because that shows more of a desire to change her appearance than anything else, and it shows a level of commitment to creating a false image that is a warning flag for me.

Women are very insecure about their looks so I understand the push-up bras and body shaping undergarments. Hairstyles are very flexible today, and I know women who regularly wear wigs just because they like them, and who dye their hair all the time, so extensions are no big deal. And makeup has become an art form in the U. S, so that's a big deal, either.

What Guys Said 19

• I gotta say hair extensions since its the most fake out of all of those:P and I don't care about boobs so hahaa:D

• Girls that wear far to much make up bother me the most. I like some make up but if it is over done that is what I do not like.

• More than those, for me, is the altering of who she is, the person inside, when out and about.
    The change some make of who they are and what they like in order to garner attention. From pretending to like something because a guy likes it, to acting as if they really like others that they don't care for. Covering up who is really inside is the biggest lie of all. Physical beauty is nice, and understandable to enhance, but the person you are is the true lasting beauty that makes attraction grow.

• I think all natural girl is what i like
    i like make-up on girls i think it's hot
    this one girl in high-school came to
    ask me where this class-room was at
    i remember she was pale skinned girl
    was in 9th grade and i was 12th grade
    omg she had black mascara with make-up
    oh gawd was she hot and tight jeans showing
    all the stuff this one kid looked at me and we
    both laughed: ) xD

• Vote 'A' - that wire out there kills everything that a woman stands for when felt up :D

• Damn hard to say! Because I don't have any serious qualms against any of them on the poll.

If I had to choose, I would choose E (body shaping undergarments).

• I dont hate any of that stuff it makes them better to look at, however i dont like the girls who act like hot shit and talks down to guys, thats when I'm thinking "oh yeah? Here let me hand you a tissue to wipe off all that make up"

• that´s all so rediculous... we gonna see it sooner or later anyways. it´s like a guy putting a tennis sock in his pants.

• I don't mind any of it after it's done. I mind waiting for it to get done.

• Hair extensions. Beeh. Don't take that path.

• B and D seem like the more extreme expressions of insecurity, at least from that list.

• None of the above. The time you take to get ready and makes us late.

• C, I can see caked on makeup from a mile off and it creeps me out a bit

• make up since 1/10 girls become 3/10 and start wanting 10/10 guys , and start spiting at us 1/10 guys for being ugly

• when she takes 3 hours to get ready and get food in the home

• Having to wait so long for her to get ready is what bothers me the most.

• I voted e:)

• Push up bras... they're all false advertisement butttt, I feel like because girls complain about their boob size the most, why should they be able to false advertise them?

• I wouldn't date a woman who did any of that, but makeup would be my biggest pet peeve of them all. I prefer the natural look (and by that I mean no makeup at all, not natural-looking makeup).

What Girls Said 4

• no option for girls to see the results? When you get enough votes, tell me? Pretty please? I'll give you a cookie =)

• Vote A Push up bras 0 1 1 (5 %)
      Vote B coloured contacts 5 1 6 (29 %)
      Vote C really well done make up 0 4 4 (19 %)
      Vote D hair extensions 2 4 6 (29 %)
      Vote E body shaping undergarments 0 4 4 (19 %)

• it's funny how even though this question is asking for what bothers guys the most, yet girls still answer, huh?

• They want to see the answers, and rather then ask, like you, they pick one.

• Colored contacts. I wish one day people will be comfortable with their own skin and their body.

• I'm voting a random one to see results lol

• Colored contacts!! That's like so 2004

• people still do it. I get asked at least once a month if my eyes are contacts or real.