I have a date later today... And my neck is covered in hickeys from another girl. Am I screwed?

So there's a girl I met through a mutual friend whom I really like. We went on a date and really liked each other so now we're meeting up for a second date later today. Last night however I hooked up with a female friend of mine and she gave me 6-7 hickeys on my neck.

Girls, how would you react if you saw this on a guy you're going on a date with?
Am I screwed? Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ate you guys exclusive?

If not then you didn't do anything wrong. If if it bothers her then she's taking casual dating more seriously than you ate and you guys different things which she ought to know about as well as you ought to know.

If you are exclusive then you should go with the hickeys so she knows you're a cheat.

I think either way you both deserve the truth. in my opinion Problem with dating is everyone lies do you don't really get to know each other.

Putting your best self forward is totally different than LYING about who you are.

What Girls Said 16

• Yeeeaaaaah no. Honestly I would get up and leave if I saw you. I would have that "fuck you" mindset because that just shows you don't care and are looking for "fun." Girls take dates pretty seriously which seems guys don't take them the same way so I mean for a girls way of thinking... it's just a big FU. So yeah don't go -_-

• That's one way to never score another date or have her talk to you again.
    Cancel the date and save yourself the humiliation.

• Cancel your date.

Now.

Reschedule if you want...

-- Personally, I don't think you even care like this girl if you'd hook up with another female the night before your date.

• Yup you're screwed, what girl would want to go on a date with you knowing you just hooked up with another girl the night before? You're just a player

• Yea I wouldn't take you serious at all and figure your either dating or your just looking for hook up etc.

• You should reschedule asap. And umm she's not really just a friend if you two are hooking up like that.

• reschedule. If you like her and want to see her again, don't go to the date like that. Say you have to take your dog to the vet or something. If she sees you like that she won't want to go out with you again

I feel a bit bad about recommending this, because I also feel she deserves to know you hook up a lot, even in between two dates with her. I'd be disgusted with a guy like that

• I would he disgusted and mad for you wasting my damn time.

Why date when you're hooking up with other girls? If you date is to start fresh.

• You're screwed! Well I think you should cancel the date or something because she will totally get mad at you, first of all she will think you play with her feeling and you're just a guy who's with a different girl each day so, yeah cancel the date and set it another day maybe or put lots lots of make on it however I'm not sure if is gonna cover that up but anyways, if you go to the date with those hickeys you're totally screwed

• I'd be upset if i was the other girl. but maybe consider using concealer, i know it sounds gay but it will hide it. Or you could just tell her.

• Cancel the date and tell her you don't deserve her.

• You are a douche. The girl you have a date with deserves better

• If you really liked the girl that you are meeting up with, surely you wouldn't have hooked up with your female friend!

• Make up a white lie & reschedule.

• you have no chance she might continue the date but u'll never hhear of her again

• You could be real with her or you can just rubb a nickle on your neck it really works but you have to do it as fast as you can

What Guys Said 0