Creepy or okay to a girl?

Okay, so I met this gorgeous woman in the local park last weekend. She just started talking to me cos I had stopped nearby where she was lying and she'd seen her young kid almost knock me off my bike on his powered scooter a few minutes earlier!

We spent a while chatting and she had lots to say. And it turned out she was a single mum. After a while it was time for her to go and we exchanged first names, but not numbers.

I've been away on business all week but have thought about her a lot and I'm kicking myself for not asking her out. She told me where she works so I might be able to pop a note to her there to see if she's interested. Is that just going to look scary/creepy? Should I just forget about her cos I missed the chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind, personally, especially if you said something like, "hey, it's so and so from the park. Sorry if this is forward/weird, but I just thought you were really cool/pretty/insert whatever here, etc. I'd love to talk to you more sometime when you had a chance. My number is xxx-xxxx." Leave the ball in her court, just in case. If she doesn't respond, then well, at least you know!

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm... I can't really say, I think it depends on how well your conversation with her went. Did she seem genuinely interested in you when you guys were at the park or did it just seem like she was talking to be nice?

• I suppose I don't know. She started the conversation from 30 feet away so I went over. It was her choice to do that and it caught me by surprise. Maybe she was "just being nice"? She didn't ask a huge amount of stuff about me but seemed to enjoy talking.

• It's not creepy, personally I would like it bc it shows the guys interested maybe she's been thinking of you too!

• Go find her !!!

What Guys Said 2

• No notes, no phone calls. Walk in if you're going to do it and do it face to face. Build rapport again and ask on a high point in the conversation.

It is possible to pull off if you're confident and relaxed and you're sure she will be receptive. I've done it a couple of times with success by 'dropping by' if its the kind of work place that makes it possible. High security prison is an obvious no.

In my younger days i did the phone call and note thing and that was an immediate way to get shot down in this situation.

• Go for it man. What's the worst that's gonna happen? She'd say "no I'm not interested." You never know if ya don't try bro :)