Text message meaning? I'm so stupid when it comes to these things?

Hey I've been texting this potential girlfriend and she sends things that make me wonder is she into me as well. Yesterday I asked her " This Friday, do you want to catch lunch again." she replies "sure, I would LOVE too! <3." Then she posts on Facebook "Another great Friday coming up" (with smiley face and stars in the eyes). Last time she texted me after are last time she said "Had an AMAZING time, memories made <3"

DOES SHE LIKE ME?

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me, she wouldn't have done all that, or even answered your texts, if she didn't like you. Apparently, she seems to REALLY like you (be flattered by that, you must be one special guy to her). I take it from her reaction that she even thinks about you a lot (again, that's good...).
    Trust me, when it comes to us women, if we don't like a guy, we will DEFINITELY NOT respond ANYTHING like that. She must really like you :D
    Good luck, I can tell you like her too, otherwise you wouldn't care what she thinks (admit it lol) :) Have fun on your hot date!
    PS dress nice, be polite, bring flowers; you'll sweep her off her feet. :) Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• I think she is interested in you so keep pursing. I would appreciated it if you looked at my recently posted question. thanks

• YES SHE DOES!!! GO GET HER TIGER!!!

Lol yea so just go for it

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it could be any more obvious...