Would You Rather Be Dumped or Cheated On?

Lets say a guy or girl loses interest in you. Would you rather they come up to the and tell you that they want to break up because they lost interest in you. Or would you rather get cheated on, find out, and dump them?

• Cheated On
  • Dumped

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheated on. If she dumps me with no explanation id be stuck thinking what went wrong for a long time, if she cheated on me I'd be hurt for a few days then realize I dodged a bullet and be happy things ended with her early rather than letting them go on.

What Girls Said 12

• I would rather be dumped. I can accept and move on from a relationship where the chemistry is lost. But it hurts so much to be cheated on and then the relationship ending because of that.

• I'd much rather he dump me rather than cheat on me. Cheating involves dishonesty and deception- you'd rather tell me you want to break things off rather than stab me in the back by cheating. I can't think of anything more painful than having my man cheat on me.

• Dumped. Both of them are horrible anyway. Lmao

• i rather he broke off with me coz at least i wouldn't have a poor impression of him

• Being cheated on is so much worse then just being dumped.

• Dumped, than at least he isn't a dishonest scumbag and I could get on with my life

• Break up less painful more acceptable than be cheated on.

• Dumped.

Being cheated on is just awful.

• I get dumped before but then I feel like free without drama but if I know he is cheating of me I'm leaving without a explanation too so it's the same

• dumped hurts less than being cheated on

• Dumped, of course.
    Being cheated on just feels awful... you feel duped and stupid, naive and silly.

• I'd rather he break up with me.

What Guys Said 13

• I'd prefer to be dumped.
    Why?

Getting "Dumped" give you info regarding your weak points, so you can improve on those.

But being cheated on? That'll change your outlook on love and relationships.
    You'll be afraid to put trust on the others even if they're a good relationship material.

• please dump me.

• Dumbed. Cheating in a relationship
    is a grotesque disrespect, especially if the
    cheater stays with the cheated.

• Easily dumped... at least show me the respect of ending the relationship before going to fuck around with some other guy.

• I'd rather be dumped.

Some cheats on me then the relationship is over anyways, so why not skip all the bullshit and extra does of hurt feelings, and just get straight down to it.

• Who would in their right mind select Cheated on?

• I'd much rather be dumped this isn't even a contest.

• Dumped all the way man lol

• Dumped. No one in their right mind would pick Cheated On.

• Dumped! I hate cheating

• Dump. Elsewise I'd have to beat the shit out of the other guy. I don't like doing that.

• Getting cheated on is the one of the worst feelings you will ever encounter (if you care about the person) in the end you will get dumped anyway if you even a little try to make it work so dumped is a nicer way to end it :)

• Dumped, there is no contest here :o