What do you do if a guy calls, but doesn't leave a message, but then texts 2 hours later?

I have been hanging out with this guy for about a month and a half. We hung out three out of the 4 nights he was around last week. He went out on his boat on Friday to a port north of here and has been there all weekend. He called me tonight, but I missed the call, and he didn't leave a message. He texted me 2 hrs later saying that he had tried calling, and that he'd be up north for a few more days. I don't know whether I should call him back or simply reply by text. I really would like to call him, but I don't want to come across as too available etc.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• He has tried to call you and messaged you which clearly means that he wants to talk to you. Just send him a message back saying hi, asking how he is and show an interest in him. If you do not get back to him then he will think that you are not interested and you are not making your self too available because he contacted you first!