Advice on first time's e. g. First Bj. HELP?

So I'm a fairly inexperienced 16yr old guy, I have made out with a girl before (my ex) and spent the night round hers but not sex or anything else. All of my friends have had a sexual encounter of somekind, in fact one of them has been in a year long relationship and they are sleeping together, they all talk about there experiences , I sort of keep along with the jokes and stories but I feel I am very behind compared to a lot of others :/ I know it will happen eventually but I'm worried about how? Like in what situation does it happen? like my first bj etc. How does it happen if I'm with my future gf? If anyone can give advice or share stories of how it happened for them it would be really helpful.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first time I gave a blow job was before my first boyfriend and I ever had sex. It'll just happen when you guys are horny enough. You'll be making out and start feeling up each other. If you keep going, it'll progress from there. Maybe you'll dry hump her and then someone could begin to remove some clothes. I think you get the idea. It's basically a build up.

What Girls Said 2

• I sound like a slut but I was 13 and my boyf just rubbed my pants and I don't know what happened I was automatically down there sucking his dick , it just kinda happens Gwen two people are attracted hire ones raging and are very horny.

• Well for me the first time I had sex, it was on a dare... Yeah that probably doesn't help so I'll skip ahead to my second time.
    It was pretty spontaneous, we were hanging out at my house with no one else around and we were making out started to take the clothes off ect. and ended up going at it.

I guess what I'm saying is you can't really plan it unless you talk to a girlfriend about it and make plans to do it with her.

What Guys Said 1

• It will just happen naturally, dont shove her head down there or anything. The best part is you should know (for me at least) a blowjob is MUCH better than wanking and sex is even better than that.