What's a creative way to tell someone you love them?

Nothing too cheesy please but I love to make my man smile and I want some ways to make him feel really good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe cheesy, but design him a crossword (google crossword maker), where the solution says I love you. The questions can be some things you experienced together/ places visited together etc.. Uh so romantic lol

• Oh, thanks for the MH :) Random 2 seconds idea. I guess I should sell them ;P

• haha maybe he's quiet so i don't think he always expresses if the ways i say i love him make him feel good.

What Guys Said 3

• You could always do the whole notes/post its with directions game. You know, where he comes home (your place, his place, if you live together or not it doesn't matter), and on the door is a note that says come in and follow the notes/instructions. Maybe the next one is on a side table or the wall telling him what do and where to go next. Maybe the next one is in a drawer, in the fridge, so on and so forth with little tidbits or romantic phrases on them till they lead him to a surprise and or final note. The surprise could be a romantic dinner, you in lingerie in the bedroom, whatever. It's different and a good way to spice things up.

• hire a skywriting plane

• Try telling him that there's nothing more to exist in this world that you love than him. And that he's the only one you want.

What Girls Said 2

• Get him a jigsaw puzzle where it says I love you

• Spell it out in fire :D keep an extinguisher nearby :)