Want to know if I am considered as attractive. Don't know why there isn't many boy want to take me out?

I am 25 years old Asian girl. I'm about 5.9 feet height and 140 pounds weight. Long, dark, a little naturally curvy hair, down to shoulder. I just want to know if this kind of appearance is attractive to the boys. If it is, then why there is not many guys tried to take me out.

My picture is in the profile. This is me without any make-up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, such as it is from your picture I would have to say you are average in appearance.

HOWEVER...

Your smile looks more like a grimace. I believe you can make hearts go all aflutter if you smile more genuinely. Mind you, I am a sucker for long dark hair and dark eyes, which you have. You don't appear to be overweight. Your skin appears silky and very clear. I think if you did wear some makeup, properly applied and it doesn't have to be much, then I see great potential for you to up your game and become the beautiful young woman who is hiding behind that somewhat awkward smile.

You might be thinking, "Eww! An old guy just said that!" Well, maybe. However, I assure you I once was a young man, and when I was young I would have said exactly the same thing, my dear!

You have no major defects. You have beautiful symmetry to your face. You have beautiful dark hair and dark eyes. It's just you don't appear to be smiling very openly or very genuinely and perhaps you need to improve your fashion style. Good luck, beautiful!

What Guys Said 9

• im not sure about the BMI info but a pic would be best. 5"9 is pretty tall for a girl so 140 lbs isn't so bad but pic would be best.

• Height and weight make very little difference. Men aren't attracted to numbers. The details matter, the face more than anything.

• It is all in the face girl, the FACE.

• This doesn't tell us anything. You may or may not be attractive from the info provided.

• You sound fine to me, I guess you've just not found the right guy yet, I'm sure you will though as you sound like your appearance is fine. Don't worry :)

• so these numbers just tell me, that you are not fat but not if you look attractive at all...

• Not hot to be honest, 2/10, sorry but I'm an honest guy

• I think youd have to post a picture, which Id advise against

• You sound good to me. Pictures always help though

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should apply eyeliner some blush and curly your hair , don't cut it keep it long ! Long hair is always sexy lol

Nd try to get new wardrobe nd try and smile instead of grin, show some teeth slightly and do your thing.

Don't ever chase guys and get social network like Ig or Facebook to meet people and go on from there !

Good luck !

• A better camera angle would be way more flattering!

• It's hard to tell without a pic. All I know is that you're Asian lol.