Is it possible for a 24 year old to fall in love with a 16 year old?

The age gap is crazy lol. It has nothing to do with me but something i have over heard.. But is it really possible? For someone to fall inlove with someone else regardless of their age?

Not to the point where they will get into a relationship or anything btw.. Just him being in love with her :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Possible? Sure. Plausible? No. With someone so much younger, it's likely to be infatuation or physical attraction which could lead to love years down the road. Although, most 24-year olds (rightfully) do not associate with 16-year olds.

• I really do agree with you, but what do you mean by infatuation? Its like lust.. Am i right?

• Whats a short lived passion? Just a phase?

• Yes. You see something and you need to have it. It'll occupy all of your thoughts for a few weeks or months. Then you get over it and move on.

What Guys Said 8

• Lusting for sure. He sees her as someone he can take advantage of and will just say things that he feels will make her like him enough to go that route.

• Yeah definitely.

However she's likely to be a different person by the time the relationship would be appropriate.

• Yeah it's possible. Is it reasonable and logical? No, but some things are not logical. Either way I believe it to be immoral on the 24 year old's part.

• VERY possible trust me. It's weird, but it happen's. It may be "Love" to them but I doubt it's "True Love".

• how is that a crazy age gap

unless your an indoctrinated American idiot, that kind of age gap is healthy, normal and biologically sound

seems like a good match to me

• Are you being sarcastic? Lol..

• no. I'm 26 year old dating an 19 year old. it's a very healthy and happy relationship

• Very possible to happen in life but is it truly love or is it just pure lust from him.

• yes anything is possible. i seen couples who have an even bigger gap than that

• yes you can't help who you fall in love with. age dose not mater when it comes to love.

What Girls Said 3

• No.

That would require what they feel to be love.

Fall in like.. Fall in lust.. sure..

• No. He's a predator. She's a child. That's not love

• It's most definitely possible for people to fall in love regardless of age.