Is he losing interest? I don't understand my date's behavior!?

We have been talking for a month and a half now. He calls three times a week and we talk for a hour or two sometimes. We text when he is not busy. However, I have notice that he doesn't text me as much but I know he is at work or school. The problem is that before he would text me during work or school but now he doesn't. I am just concerned that maybe he is losing interest. What do you guys think? Today, he just text in the morning that he misses me and that he cares about me. I don't know.,.

Another problem we don't see each other often...

What Guys Said 1

• If you are seeing him in person regularly and he seems to enjoy you in person then don't worry about his texting/calling behavior. Cellular devices are meant to aid relationships not replace and speculating about it is going to do nothing but cause anxiety.

• Yeah, we don't see each other often...

• Then try to see him in person more. Don't hide behind the phone. Sounds like you guys like each other to me. Be positive and just go for it

What Girls Said 0