How long will it take for me to get a plump booty from squatting?

approximately how long? a month/2?

Most Helpful Girl

• A couple of months if you do different types of squats not just body weight but also ones with weights & different variations. Also what you eat matters too :) Oh it depends if you already have a good amount of muscle mass back there, little back there or mostly a "fatty" booty lol If you are dedicated and do some research and follow the best steps to get there then you'll be there soon than you expected. Just have fun & be safe because it will kill your booty & legs trust me haha. Have rest days because you need to let your muscles rest from muscle micro tears.

What Guys Said 9

• I agree with sammy but to be honest you don't need variation in exercises to increase volume, you need variation in weight and increased weight. when you squat increase your squat each time you do it by 5 lbs. squat 3 times a week. you'll have a very nice butt when you reach a target squat range of 150 lbs-200 lbs. don't hurt yourself, your body will grow different than others so there is not set target amount of time for a nice round butt. sleep well make sure you eat healthy and a wide variety of fruits, protein, vegetables, & carbs.

• Hard to say without knowing how close you are to your goal. Unlike they advertise with popular fitness programs, it takes a lot of time and effort to get results and build muscle. Don't worry about time, just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get there. Consistency is key.

• Depends. I will need to take measurements of your butt and monitor your squat routines. Then of course there are routine tests, spankings, completely standard procedure. We uh, need to stimulate, uh... the bootyfication process. We'll have you up and running with a massive ass in no time

• Well according to one of my sisters (who is a huge fitness freak) she says you start getting 'good' results in about 3-4 months.

• Why would you even want that? I think people would be Beautiful the way they are.

• because people aren't beautiful the way they're, tbh. Being toned is beautiful because you have worked towards a goal and accomplished that, and that is more beautiful than being chunky in the wrong places. I always get told by guys (even though im not fat or anything) that I need to squat more so my butt gets bigger and tbh I want that too.

• hahahahahahahahahahaha whatever man, goodday iron man!

• >.> If you saw my posts on G+ you'd see just what I can do. Look at my profile pics on G+(triston8080) I distort the air around me.

• At least 2 months to notice yourself and 6 months to notice anyone.

• It's like breasts, it's genetic. It will only get more shapely and firm.

• If you're doing them right (pain involved), you'll have it in no time

• 90 days if you work out 4 times a week and eat healthy and drink a protein shake after workouts.

What Girls Said 0