Is it okay to go on dates with a couple different people at the same time?

When you're not exclusive with anyone. I've been seeing one guy (went on two dates), and it's been fun and casual, but a different guy in my class asked me to lunch the other day, and I don't know if it'd be wrong to accept or not... I don't even know if I really like him or not, but that's what the date's for, right?

• Accept, it's fine.
  • Don't, that's not right.
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• When you haven't had that exclusivity talk, you can date as many people as you like. But if you're having sex with them, it's only fair to tell them that you are

• Got it. Well, I'm not having sex with either of them yet, but yeah I'd want to be exclusive before we had sex, so no worries there.

What Guys Said 6

• I actually think that this may be a double-standard type of answer :/

If i like a girl a lot, then I wouldn't want her to be dating other guys even when if we are not exclusive. However, having said... I feel like everyone is free to date a few people because it's not exclusive yet and you really do want to figure out who is best for you. This is why dating is messy and it sucks when things don't go your way...

• Of course it is! You are not "Attached" to any one guy are you? When you go on dates with other guys are you fooling around and/or having sex with them? That might change things a little bit

• when you say "go on dates" does that mean fucking them or just going on dates? girls nowadays like their nebulous doubletalk

• I guess if you are not planning to sleep with or marry any of the guys, I guess it's okay.

• I hate those people. People who do this, threat relationships like products. No wonder so many marriages just fail. You can't buy love. Either you two hit it of right away, or you don't. If you don't than it is pointless.

• Only if they are.

This is a preferences kind of thing.

• Only if they are? I don't really know if they're seeing others or not...

• Some people are against it, some people aren't. You'll find out, and decide from there.

What Girls Said 9

• Sure it is. You should date around to find out what kind of guy is best for you before settling on one, just be sure they all know it.

• Yes.
    The whole point of dating is to figure who is right for you even if that means dating multiple people
    at the same time.
    Chances are these guys are doing the same thing.
    The only time it becomes wrong is when you are exclusively dating.

• Ofcourse it's fine.. Unless you're about to get serious or in a relationship with someone.

• It's fne as long as you don't let your feelings get in the way

• You aren't committed to anyone so you're just seeing who you click with the best. It's not big deal you're not threatening or damaging relationships because you aren't attached to anyone. However when you make up your mind don't see more than one person.

• Only right if all parties are aware of it.

• since you are not in exclusive relationship it is okay to date others too but for myself i prefer to date only one person at a time.

• You're not really even in a relationship. Dating is ok , just make sure you "partners" understand that.

• yes it's fine just don't get too serious, if you are then at least fill in the guys about seeing other guys.