When is the best time to ask a girl out?

And should you be good friends with her before that? Should you let her know about you or know very little so she'll be more interested?

• Right after meeting her
  • after talking to her 2-3 times
  • after talking to her 4-5 times
  • after talking to her 6-7 times
  • after talking to her more than 7 times

Most Helpful Guy

• Ideally good friends is a nice convenience, but not always necessary typically to actually ask out its anywhere from 2-4 interactions with that person, but if you can swing having that person as a friend first go for it. The real key to getting a woman interested is let her know enough that she is comfy, but not so much that you come off as not even a challenge to get to know. She needs something or some reason to come back and ask you or get to know more about you. If you give to much she thinks your annoying, to little and she thinks your not interested, so keep it at a good balance. You give once or twice something about yourself and you wait till she asks or wants to know something more before you give anymore info about you. That keeps interest up and confidences at a high for both the woman and the man. If she doesn't want to know more about you don't force it because she isn't interested. Just be yourself don't lie and have fun especially if you meet at a bar or social setting.

• As for exact best time to ask out a girl well there is none really you just have to feel out the situation and decide when the time is best typically if she is conveniently not doing anything specific, but sometimes things don't work our so easy and you have to find a moment to pull her away from what she's doing or put yourself in to what she's doing weather it be helping her with something jumping in real quick to a conversation, other times it's about manning up and just asking her in what ever the situation is.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, my boyfriend asked me out after knowing me only two days… But, i know a lot of girls aren't big on taking chances like am!! LOL. But the more you talk to her and the more you have an idea that she's interested in you, it would be best to just ask her out and see where it goes from there.

I also voted C

• I've had guys I didn't even know ask me out before even having one conversation with me. Pretty creepy.

I'd like a guy to ask me out after we'd been talking for a while. And I'd like to know most things about him, but it's nice to learn new things along the course of a new relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• There's no universal right time. Dating is how you get to know about each other, so you don't necessarily have to do that beforehand. Talk to her a bit, get her to laugh, let her make you laugh, and then ask her out.

Remember, the longer you wait the more chances you give other guys to beat you to the punch.