What attracts guys? im not sure with me help!!!?

im 13 looking for a guys in my school (13-15) i have brown big eyes, a medium size butt, brown hair, im decently tan (not black), comfortable to wear a bikini and thats me i dont know what guys would like in a girls appearance. Im not looking to be different just for a guy ill still be my self i just want to catch a guys attention and look good doing it please help!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• All guys have different tastes, so of course you are catching guys' attentions, you just may not know it.
    I like a girl that is herself and is friendly and comfortable around me. For me, there is no specified style that attracts me because women come in all different ways.
    I don't expect to have a chance with the "hottest girl in school" and many guys shouldn't either. So, even if you are just average, there are guys around that see you and wish they could be with you.
    You are still fairly young and have many years to get into relationships. Thirteen is young; just wait and see in high school because that's where everything changed for me.
    I guess just be yourself and be friendly and a little flirtatious around the guys who you like.
    Best of luck!

What Guys Said 6

• My little sister is 2 years younger than you. This is horrifying. Have fun, be a kid, goof off. Don't wreck you life by trying to grow up before you have.

• your 13! calm down, man i pity my younger self for being just like you, so desperate, go out and enjoy yourself, ok? your relationship can wait at least till your actually ready to have one

• I myself dont like girls who look slutty or "ratchet". YOu know what I mean, those skin tight shirts that reveals your bra, and those leggings the wear to show of their legs. Don't try too hard to change yourself into a doll, or whore. Be yourself!!! Any guy would choose a girl who's herself rather than one than one who tries to fit his ideal type. If you be yourself, you will maybe find your dream guy, who knows? I'm sure at least one guy (or more) will like you for who you are. But first, since you are pretty young, I think you should put your education and family or friends before anything else. And chose a nice boy, one that will actually want to attend college.

• Lmao, "decently tan (not black tho!)" In all seriousness, your head should be in the books. I'm not your dad or brother, you're not someone I feel the need to protect / no bias.

Anyway, when I was in middle school the boys liked girls who grew boobs first. Not the kind of attention you should want.

• You need to wait to your older. Your way to young to worry about guys

• Just be yourself, I a guy is interested he will take notice, you an try talking to some guys to make them notice you

What Girls Said 0