Do you ever try so hard to make it work with someone and than at some point you realize you don't even like them anymore?

So I always meet a guy and some things come out or happen that aren't my ideal characteristics of a guy. Yet I do anything to overcome the issues and all the drama or whatever it is. And half the time when it's all over and done I realize I am not even that crazy about him. What does this mean?

What Guys Said 1

• It's happened to me a few times. Trying hard to date someone and then they don't live up to expectations. Three important lessons I've learned from it are:

1. Don't ignore the things another person does that bug/ignore you because eventually you will notice.
    2. Try to see a person as they are. One thing I've done in the past is see the best in people to the point where I'm blindsided by their faults. No one is perfect.
    3. Let this stuff happen naturally. Sometimes a person with the qualities you're looking for will come along with absolutely no extended effort and in my experience those have been my best relationships.

Hope this helped!

What Girls Said 0