I am attracted to middle eastern men, but I'm white?

Im heavily attracted to middle eastern men. I am a white 27 year old female. I do not find white men attractive it seems. I don't know what is it! I enjoy their rich culture in their life. I find it attractive and interesting. Love the dark think hair, beards!.. I live in the states with heavily populated Arabic pockets. I wonder what do these type of men generally think of white women? And any tips on what they like in a woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're attracted to what you are attracted to, I'm a white man and I am not too fond of white women simply because most of them will drop the panties as soon as a guy looks at them. I find non-white women on the whole to be far more classier.

Lot's of Middle Eastern men find white women attractive, so you should have no problems finding those men, the problem comes with wanting a long-term relationship with a man who is a follower of Islam. You'll either have to convert to Islam or you'll have to accept that sooner or later that man will leave you for a woman who is a follower of Islam, so you might want to find yourself a Middle Eastern man who is a Christian as you'll be far more compatible. Good luck.

What Guys Said 7

• I am sure it depends on how religious they are, islamist men don't mind you are white but do cares about you being a muslim or not.

Those with a more casual religious view, are just like the rest of us, but with a twist because of there background. A happy relationship is possible, but is does requires more sacrifices than same culture relationships.

Of cause some Arabic men consider most white women as whores, but in my experiences they are mostly the hateful ones, that really hate the west and it's decadences anyway - read the enemy of our countries.

• just find a middle eastern man who likes white women... but i'm afraid most of them are a little... ummm conservative.

• They like money, religious values, tradition, frequent customers, etc... A lot of them find many white women trashy due to America's different culture.

• They're beautiful people. Why not? If they're like anyone else in the world, they'll like White too. Never seen them date out, though.

• I'm a middle eastern man, if you are still looking for a middle eastern man please contact me markj0944@gmail. com

• There is a difference between a middle eastern men (wich are all christians and have a beautifull eyes nice hair and equality and hightest IQ's) wouldn't have any problem dating a woman but she needs to be anything but muslim we will never date a muslim woman , we are the native middle eastern people. But you have also
    the arab middle eastern people who are muslims and those kinds won't like to marry a non muslim woman and specially a white non muslim women of course not everyone but the majority is like that
    And it's very rare to meet a native middle eastern guy
    Because all the middle easterns left are 1 million
    But if you find them you woll know because they are rhe most beautifull men you'll ever meet
    And they are very hard to get attracted to any girl no matter what
    But dont have problem with the white girls and they prefer white girls
    Only with muslim girls there's a problem
    The arab middle eastern are "muslim-only" type of people

• Make sure he's Americanized. Don't marry or date a traditional one.

• Wy thumbs down me? I'm serious don't date a traditional one you will be having a lot of issues. Date Americanized preferably.

• I am middle eastern and completely agree with this... my mom is Americanized/half "white" half Lebanese, and my dad is from Lebanon... they ran into a lot of problems in their relationship even though my mom was familiar with the culture.

What Girls Said 1

• My grandma is a "white" woman and she married my grandfather who is Lebanese back in the 1940s so it's nothing new. She didn't have heavy ties to her culture and liked my grandfather's culture, even though he was born in America and was pretty Americanized. I guess at the time, he didn't really have much of a choice of middle eastern women... his father (my great-grandfather) went back to Lebanon to marry a Lebanese woman (my great-grandfather)

Most middle eastern men don't have too much of a problem marrying a white woman, but it is usually expected that the woman will conform to whatever the man wants and to his family (not my grandparents case, though but most I have seen). This is the case with my mother who married my father, an immigrant from Lebanon. My mom looks and was like any other white woman in America, but my dad wanted to keep his culture, so she became a lot more "ethnic" after marrying him.

But the middle east is a big place with a lot of different cultures. Lebanese people are the most liberal and are very accepting of mixing cultures and can easily blend into white culture (most of them... not including Palestinian or Syrian immigrants to Lebanon). So a white woman to them isn't that different from their own women...

I can't really say much about other middle eastern people... but I know that others like Yemeni or Iraqi cultures don't seem to mix as well but they will marry white women.

Just be careful, though... cause I know a lot of white women who don't see the other side of some middle eastern cultures, like the controlling men... be prepared to basically do what him and his family wants if the guy is a certain type of middle easterner.

But I am biased, cause I don't like the culture and would never marry a middle eastern man except for if he was Lebanese and both of his parents were born here.