Which would you choose for your partner?

This question is inspired by Orange is The New Black.

Would you rather a partner who was confident and had a presence in society (not necessarily a rich millionaire) but someone who was social and outgoing and had a lot of potential but was VERY boring in the bedroom...

OR

A partner who was meek and mild in society - kind of looked over, not taken seriously, quiet, reserved, not going to make any impressive strides toward financial stability or to make anything of themselves but they're adventurous and incredible in the bedroom?

• Option 1
  • Option 2

Most Helpful Guy

• Dammit that's a really hard one. If the second would stride toward financial stability I'd take 2nd, but so I can't decide..

What Guys Said 4

• Option 1 for the long term easily. The deal breaker for option 2 was "not going to make any impressive strides toward financial stability or to make anything of themselves". Also boring sex can be fixed especially when you factor her confident , social and outgoing personality. Sex is important but not over the other things you mentioned

• To me this one is a no-brainer. The first option could have say anything and everything before bad sex and I wouldn't have cared for it. The second option could have said just about and I would have automatically picked it because who doesn't want adventure in the bedroom?

What would you rather drive? A pinto with a perfect paint job but shotty transmission, or a beat up Lambo with a perfect running motor?

• I don't care how they are with others out in public; I care how she is with me :) That's the foundation of relationships in general, not just the sex.

• I really really want to love Option 2. Because being adventurous in the bedroom hints that she's a thrill seeker, she loves fun, wants to try new things, and is very creative. But of course, it could also just mean she's really horny and very familiar with sexy stuff.

So Option 1 it is. I like confident and outgoing girls.

What Girls Said 3

• Option 1 as long as they're open to spicing things up. It could be fun teaching them how to not be boring.

• 2. Nobody else had to know you as long as the dick knows me lol

• Money/social status doesn't do much for me at all.