How do you deal with a jealous and paranoid boyfriend?

My boyfriend is constantly assuming of being unfaithful and doesn't trust me. I don't flirt with other guys or even bother to talk to other guys. But he'll still accuse me. The other night I went over his place for the night and he was at a neighbors so his roommate let me in and I went out on his porch and his roommate followed me to check put the new chairs that my boyfriend just got. Literally a couple seconds later my bf comes out of his neighbors apartment and he looks angry. I asked if he was okay and he yelled at me and accused me of smoking pot and why I was so close to him. Which I wasn't doing. He continues to get mean and tell me he doesn't trust me and I thought he was going to break up with me. Anyways I got really upset because he caught me off guard because I wasn't doing anything wrong. He wouldn't talk to me the rest of the night and gave me the cold shoulder. Just saying he's not going to talk about his feelings. I was crying by then and was saying that I can't tolerate being treated like this and I asked him if he wants me to go home and he said please stay but continued to be an asshole to me. I went to the porch to smoke a cigarette and to get my thoughts together and he came out like 20 minutes later and accused me of waiting for his roommate to come console me. So I just went inside and got into bed and he was saying some some things. I told him I want him to console but your too cold. Then I went to sleep and the next morning he didn't say a word to me and got dressed for work and I got dressed and just told him I'm leaving and left. I tried to call him but he didn't answer. Like wtf is this guys problem. I've only been supportive and good to him and he still accuses me off cheating.

Most Helpful Guy

• You say you can't tolerate it, but you stay. Pretty weird, huh?

• Yeah, because she loves him and you don't just give up on people you love over stupid odds and ends like that. I give you props! Good luck!

• You certainly give up on people who are disrespecting you and treating you like shit. There's a short leap from yelling at her for "cheating" and then hitting her for "cheating". Don't fall for the sunk cost fallacy.

What Guys Said 3

• You can not heal him : he's clearly been feeling insecure for many years. Jealousy and distrust are deeply rooted in his personality.
    You can find many better guys.

• Tell him about it... in an adult discussion. If he won't listen start preparing yourself to leave.
    I went through something similar... they don't change and luckily for you there are a lot of good guys around.

• You don't deal with it. Dump his jealous ass and find a decent dude!

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly I wouldn't deal with it. Its impossible to have a healthy relationship with someone like that. If he wasn't willing to let go of that paranoia and distrust I would end the relationship.

• Jealously can be very dangerous, he may not psychically harm you but he is (possibly) inadvertently ruining your relationships with others and you as a person. Tell him to shape up by seeing a counsellor or he can f**ck off.

• You dump him

• I am sorry but you're wasting your time... he's not going to change
    I suggest you leaving that unhealthy relationship.
    Good luck