I want to be with my best friend's girlfriend. How to do it?

I want to be with her she is a fun and beautiful girl also I know she likes me we chat and text a lot also she asked me to go out with her sister but I refused because want to be with her not with her sister.
How I can be with her?
Also I don't want her to breaks up with her bf just want to do it behind his back.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a bastard then, shame on you.

• Want to be with someone makes people bastard in your view?

• What if he never find out? Then its like never happened.

• So if you kill someone but nobody ever finds out, is murder ok then?

Betraying a friend is very bad personal trait, with a find like you, who needs enemy. Non known may not cause pain, but finder out later makes the pain worse. Besides, non knowing doesn't make is morally defensible.

What Girls Said 3

• Think of how it would feel to get cheated on by your girl? Why would you want to do that to your "best friend"? It's fine that you like her but if you care about her and her boyfriend (your best friend) you would just leave them and their relationship alone.

• It's deplorable! You shouldn't ever think about wanting your BEST FRIEND'S girlfriend for yourself. That will ruin your relationship with your friend forever and it's just downright wrong! You should want them to be happy and as long as they can and be happy for them that they're together, not to rip them apart and claim her as your own.

I'm sorry but to even think or even suggest doing that to someone close to you makes you a bad person in my eyes.

• so they are still together?

• Yes they are.

• Me and his BF are best friends. I don't want her to breaks up she can does it behind her bf's back.

• what do you just wanna be the male version of a "side chick"? because that's awful... consider the facts this won't work... don't ask how you can get your friends girlfriend, better ask " how can I get my own?"

What Guys Said 4

• Your a loser. LOL

Go find your own girl, and stop prying on other guys. Its that simple. If you do this, I guarantee you buddy will break you face. End of story.

• You can't. Have fun!

• All the things you mentioned she does are things a friend would do. She doesn't see you as anything more. The fact you care nothing for your "best friend" says a lot about your character.

• if you really want to do it behind his back, you risk their relationship and your friendship at the same time... if you are ready to do this, he is clearly not your firend ! by the way if she doesn´t even want it, there is just no chance for you.