Do men get bored while in a long term relationship?

Likedo they think of ther women who are prettier better than there wives/gf?

Do they loose intrest in her aswell, as in her looks oor how she pleases him in bed, does he get bored of one girl,

Do they wish they had someone better, preittier, slimer, hotter...

The mans nature kinda scares me and makes me feel bad, im about to get. Married soon, but im just scared he might get bored of me nd wish in his mind that he had a different hotter girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex I ended it with her because she didn't care about me nearly as much as she said she did. I was constantly pouring out my heart for 2.5 years, cooking for her, I own a house and provided a place to escape from her parents on the weekend, take her her on dates. At any rate I never at one point thought I was getting bored of her, I ended the relationship because all she wanted to do was get drunk and party at age 23 and she didn't show how she loved me. She had clinical depression and tectrillomania aswell so she wasn't right in the head.

Yes there were prettier girls but I was never interested because there are more reasons why two people are together. I know I had my reasons, when I broke up with her I still loved her But I know we were not right for each other... but bored? No not me at least, and I never would have left her just because someone prettier was around, nor would I have ever cheated on her. I thought at the time what we had was special and can't be had with anyone else ( Lol at the time I thought this). Even so that's what you do if you love someone, he gets bored than he never truly loved you.

• wow you sound like such a awsome guy,.. hope you find a gal that loves all of you,..

What Guys Said 5

• Getting bored in a relationship is not due to wanting something better really. It is due to wanting a change or insecurities in either partner. That is why they say lust is easy love is hard. It is not that love is hard really it is just learning not to take your partner for granted and keeping things interesting and pleasing for both of you can take work. All I can tell you is what I do to keep things going well with my wife. Note we have been happily married for 20 years and still going strong. I wake up in the mornings (most of them anyway) wondering if I have shown or told her how much I care for her. This may seem silly to some but it is how I feel about her. I dont want her to ever think I dont care anymore. I feel this is why we have a great sex life because we always want to please the other and it is simple not about what we want for ourselves. To me she will always be the hottest girl I know.

• thank you soo much, i was actauly getting cold feet before our wedding day,... the thing is that iv been cheated on and been left for prettier hotter women,...

• I believe in 4 things -trust, honesty, communication, and respect. And I want a long term, as long as she dont dont hurt me

• There isn't any real proof of this "mans nature" thing.

If the relationship is boring then anyone would be bored.

• I know I wouldn't because it would be the best time of my life.

• Yes, we do. It happens to most couples. The women too, you know.

You kind of have to expect it going in, and the way you get around it is this - you use the time together that you have (before the boredom arrives) to build a rock-solid foundation so that when boredom arrives, you can help each other get through it. Either by being able to be brutally honest about what will excite things up again, or being able to ignore/forgive slight infidelities.

Things which, in other words, would be inconceivable to the naive newlyweds who have no idea what life is going to do to them.

• not me i never get bored of the same guy ever, im not like most women,... but it just hurts if he ever got bored of me, coz i love pleasing the other person to make them happy, i feel like i did my job..

and no i dont take honesty very well, it makes me more miserible, sorry if i sound ignorant but that just how i am,...

What Girls Said 0