Can a white British guy like a pakistani girl?

ok its not like i would want to date or marry a white guy but i admire there looks and charm soo much, hehe...

but i am very curiouse to know if they think paki girls are cut, pretty, appealing to them as in how i see them?

its not like i stay all covered up i am pretty modern,... but still reserved,

i know it would be complicated for me to date/marry a white dude but overall i just prefere my own colour race of guy,...

and please dont answer anything racist like the way ''TheLastGirlScout'' has,... if i were to report you i would have...

Most Helpful Guy

• The "Lastgirlscout" said nothing racist so I would suggest educating yourself on what "racism" actually means. That said and a more direct answer, no man who is independent and has self respect would attach himself to a girl who places culture above personal feelings in terms of race that specific culture.

I have to be direct with you here as you are asking a general question which is a source of considerable angst throughout western society (ie: Britain). The fact that women from those countries are, typically, bullies by men, overly fanatical about their religious views & as you said "I just prefere (it's prefer by the way) my own colour (it's color by the way) race of guy...".

Now understand I actually take no offense to your comment as I respect peoples innate attraction but, in your case, it is fairly obvious that you are doing it for culturally related reasoning instead of for your own desire. In other words, you likely are attracted to white men at a high level and fascinated by western culture but are too afraid to break away from what you are currently in. I actually respect that (truly) but, in the end, if you continue down that belief path you will simply be unhappy. My suggestion is you pursue what you are attracted to and leave behind any and all dark age thoughts that have kept that region behind for centuries and has made them a constant source of frustration to everyone else in the modern world.

Long story short, if you are attracted to a white man, go for him and leave everything else behind you. Live life for your happiness and do it sooner rather than later before you looks begin to fade. I want to make it clear I am simply a very honest and direct man and nothing I stated was meant to make fun of you but you have to understand how the rest of the world views your culture and the large irritation that we men have due to the treatment of their women and the controlling nature they are indoctrinated to. Break free if you can. Good luck.

• Well, I am 35 and a white English man. I married a Pakistani Muslim women a few years ago now! Best thing I ever did! She has so much self respect. Unlike many English girls what sleep with 20 men on holidays etc, she can be trusted 100% She loved cooking for me, and caring in a way which is very rare among English girls. The Pakistani community have been really good! Her family likes me, in fact not 1 Pakistani I have met, has had a bad word to say! But due to my good looks I do get the occasional bitter jealous English girl, saying things to me wife like, why did you not get a Pakistani man etc. But yea, it happens! English men (Mature English men) Appreciate a Pakistani woman more than Pakistani men do, not saying all Pakistani men are bad. Just an observation

@RatherCharmed good looks? English women with 20 men? don't know how you landed a Pakistani woman but alas, better take care of her then!

as we are all humans*

What Guys Said 12

• There are British men who would be attracted to a Pakistani girl. However, British men would probably not be attracted to you. I say this because of your attitude.

• how do you know me to say that?

• The way you interacted with @TheLastGirlScout. You made it clear that you are an ass who has no sense of decorum. British men will think you are an arse.

• We like Pakistani girls, of course. The problem is, British men are in very high demand. So you're competing against every other nation to bag yourself a hot British guy such as myself.

• i siad i wouldn't date or marry a British dude,... this Q was based on attraction, weather they thot pakistani girls are attractive or not,...

• Can we not just be friends? make love, not war, all that jazz.

with this type of attitude of people like you , I despise Asian women being taken advantage off. the only problem is its hard to tell which ones are

• Your question is kinda confusing! If you are asking will white guys want to marry you? Then yes why won't they?"I don't think the world would end this way every dog will have its day" :) i'm the kinda guy who is literally love middle eastern women and since i can't find any in my country i look over the internet and actually found a couple of really amazing arab girls lol.. So its all about preferences!

• Yes, because everyone's tastes vary. Now stop asking these sorts of questions, because I'm getting really tired of typing out this response every time.

• To directly answer your question, the answer would be yes.

• There are no distinction of colour or race in front of the love... and you are very beautiful in your pics... even if you took it into the bathroom :)

• whats wrong with that? as long as the family isn't ultra religious

• I have liked a Pakistani girl before.

• what was she like to you? and how did she seem

• did u ever date her? or just avoided dating her coz it would be complicated

• I never did because she was a Muslim and I'm a Christian and I always wary of what her family would think about me if we did date. Also I never got the impression she was interested in me as anything more than a friend.

• I dont know because i am paki myself. :p

• No I dont find them attractive neither do my friends.

• She deactivated her account. Good riddance.

• the big problems are religion and strict family.

if you're not a muslim, and your family is westernised, it'd be much easier to get a white guy

• no no, you didn't read my Q, i said i wouldn't date a white guy, just wanted to know if they find paki girl attractive is all, coz i am charmed buy the way they look,...

• yeah but its intresting,...

and of course to answer your question human find each other attractive but lot of people are misunderstanding here wtf? and like you have said already , you prefer your own men which is understandable. I don't know where people are bring all sorts of other topics into this convo

• if they're attractive it doesn't matter what race they are. if that's you in the picture, you should be fine.

What Girls Said 5

• TheLastGirlScout wasn't being racist at all. Your interpretation of it was poor and your response shows you are lacking intelligence

Yes white guys find Asian girls attractive. I'm Indian and my last boyfriend was white so that answers your question.

The only reason a white guy wouldn't date you is your attitude. If you're too religious and not willing to mix culturally then no one will tolerate that. Pakistanis are so defensive and rude when anyone even mentions Islam. Your responses to people's opinions came off as rude and aggressive.

you are no exception yourself. I'm not muslim neither Pakistani but the way you just generalise is a hypocritical comment OF YOUR OWN attitude. smh.

• If he isn't racist and you aren't a dick, then yeah, why not. It's a bit difficult here at the moment though, what with those bastards in UKIP getting voted in, and so many groups like Britain First fuelling the race row. Tensions are high and lots of people are voicing their biggoted views about muslims and Islaam.

• i was just asking if they thot paki girls were attractive or not,... and buy the way you answer seems very racist, you didn't need to add such detail about muslims and islam,.. very offensive!

and i made it clear in my Q that i wouldn't date or marry a white guy, just wanted to know if they thot if paki girl are attractive etc etc,... SIMPLE.

• "Also, you've got a big nose and dark circles around your eyes so you look a bit like a junky. Is that simple and to the point enough for you?"

Awesome... Well done.

• I actually feel really bad about that bit... :/

• I don't know if this is contributing since its the wrong gender, but i dont find paki guys attractive. looking at things from a bisexual perspective, girls from any race could be attractive to me, but I've only ever been attracted guys if they are white. weird.

• A lot of people don't care about race. An attractive person is an attractive person.

Its important you don't lead anyone on and make them think they have a future with you though.

• Yea, I've seen quite a few. What found is, waking around in areas like Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester etc... Where the races are pretty much divided, there are lots of Pakistani/white people flings.
    But walking around London, I notice a lot of Pakistani and British, or Asian in general and British married couples with kids.

Tbh though, I'm not Pakistani myself, but I've seen a few relationships with the white dude and when they have a really big argument and he's with an Asian or black girl, he turns around and calls her a paki or nig. I've seen that happen alot. Lots of them wouldn't, and lots of them would chin a guy for talking like that, but still, it happens...

• Where have you seen these relationships? And have these arguments taken place in public?

I just prefer my own women. this can bring complications.