He stood me up in the weirdest way possible?

I met a guy on Facebook. We hit it off & he asked me to hang out with him. The night before, he asked to reschedule because he was sick. I said sure. He kept talking to me & then asked me a week later to have dinner with him. All plans were on track & he said he was really looking forward to it. He messaged me the day of and said he had to fill in for someone at work that night (it seemed legit) & asked to reschedule.

A couple of hours later I saw him post a picture at the football with his friends and he messaged saying he didn't end up having to work. I was in his area & asked if he wanted to meet for a drink at 9:30. He agreed. I waited with my friend in the car until he turned up and he never did. He then messaged saying he was at the bar over the road and he'd be there in a second. He didn't show and about an hour later I saw him walking with his friends back to his place.

What the hell happened? I'm so confused. If he wasn't keen, wouldn't he just not have bothered rescheduling twice?

Most Helpful Guy

• As Crazyced said, don't waste anymore time. He is simply both flaky and also playing games. Neither of which is beneficial to any relationship. I also suggest not meeting someone from Facebook if you could help it unless they have mutual friends and you know who they are, etc.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, don't waste a single second on flaky people.

• Why do they do that though? He was so eager to see me... It just doesn't add up.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like he's an asshole who gets off stringing girls along. Don't hook up with people from Facebook or any other social media if you don't have friends in common. Just not safe at all.

• Probably an ego boost for himself. I wouldn't agree to anything now or if you do, then show up late and wait for him to message you asking "where are you?"

• sorry to say you have encountered a flake. You can GOogle the definition. :)