If a guy forgets a date and then apologizes what should I do?

A guy friend was supposed to come over and watch a movie with me and we texted earlier in the day but he never mentioned if he was still going to come over. So I waited and waited and then i finally sent him a text and said maybe another nite. He then told me he forgot and apologized.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ball is in his court. He has to set up the next potential get together, and it's up to you to decide if you still want to participate.

What Guys Said 1

• I suppose you know what a mother and/or father does to his/her child when that child misbehaves? Punishment by spanking.

You should remind your guy friend that you will give him a hard, merciless spanking whenever he forgets to come over again. That will scare him and reduce the chance that he will forget such a thing again. If he forgets to come over again; give him spanking.

It's simple as that.

What Girls Said 1

• He just not that into you.

• It's way too early to make this kind of conclusions. Forgetting something doesn't mean much. We all forget things. It's natural.

Once I went to a party of my elder cousin, I forgot to put on my shoes. I came and left without shoes. When I came, I had only my socks on. Luckily, nobody noticed this until I left. Then I just said: "Yeah, I forgot my shoes". Then my dad said in a very serious tone: "That can happen". But, when we left, my dad had to laugh. I joined his laughter, because I found this funny as well.