Girls I need to fix this please help me!!?

So me and this girl were talking for a year. Anyways I pretty much freaked on her Becuase there is some stuff going on my cousin doesn't want us to date. And I really care about her and like her a lot. She likes me a lot too anyways I told her that my cousin was right and that she's going to hurt me and from then on she only texted me once she usually responds and she hasn't today. But what do you think I should do and how should I fix this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you letting your cousin choose who you date and who you don't date. If you keep that up you will end up alone forever. There is no way you can live life without at least one broken heart, but this might be a good thing. That girl could've been the one you would spend the rest of your life with but you're listening to your stupid cousin. . Go ahead and take a risk. It might lead you somewhere.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, since you "freaked out" on her about it she probably is convinced you don't wanna see her anymore. But if you want to try, ask to speak to her in person and explain your true feelings for her. If she still likes you, then keep going out. Screw your cousin (no offense). If not, well then take that as a lesson and don't let your cousin dictate who you can and cannot date.

• You don't sound mature enough to date. I think you should let it go.

What Guys Said 0