What sounds worse in your opinion?

Whats worse? A 21 year old woman dating a 36 year old mam or 18 year old man dates a 33yr old woman? They are both legal but is it acceptable?

• older woman with young man
  • older man with younger woman
  • who cares
  • that's gross

Most Helpful Guy

• Cougar or Manther, same thing...

What Guys Said 9

• it depends on the reasons. A 33 yr old women and 19 yr old man are both in their sexual prime and will probably boink each other to death sooner or later. The younger woman-older man is not that far off. Women mature faster than man and, since sex is so easy for 20-someting men, most do not see the need to settle until their 30's - or later.

• As long as they're consenting adults it's not my business. I wouldn't do it.

• Yes, if they're both legal, then that's usually gonna mean it's acceptable.

Neither sounds worse. The second case is far rarer though.

• Well I would not date someone with that big of age difference because usually maturity levels become a problem. I think what others want to do is their business and I will not judge them for it.

• 18 or younger dating 20 or older to me is wrong :(

• none is bad.. they can date whoever the hell they want to

• I like all of it

• I wouldn't date someone that much younger than me, because we are from different generations. There would be VERY little in common for us to talk about or relate to.

However, I don't see anything wrong with people doing that if both parties are happy with it (be it a young woman with an older man or young man with older woman). If they can relate to each other, then more power to them.

• Typically, women prefer older men, so you'll mostly see 21 year old women with 36 year old men, instead of 18 year old man dating a 33 year old women. That's just the norm. It's not bad, it's not good, it's just a norm. However, It would make me think why both are doing it... what's their motive, basically

What Girls Said 3

• It wouldn't be my cup of tea but I don't see anything wrong with it.

• Age is just a number as long as it's legal. Who really cares.

• I know it's other people's lives and I have nothing to do with, but I think that both are gross.