My boyfriend is ignoring me ! Should I rant.. or just leave him alone? Help ?

Well before he went M. I. A we had got into a huge argument about one of his female friends. About how he was spending too much time with her.. why he chooses her over me on Friday nights.. ect. Did I do something wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Things should cool down soon enough. Ranting wouldn't help much either. He'll come around, and if he doesn't then I think you know where to go from there.

What Guys Said 3

• If someone is new or different to the usual then they usually get the attention.
    Guy think with there dick. Play the game. Ask him what he sees in her. Say to him, if she agreed would he be up for a threesome?
    Most guys would and the chances are she would say no. You just have to say to your BF to find another girl who would, ask him to come round and say you would like to explore this with him, watch p*rn and ask what turns him on and what you like.
    He will soon be back, bored of the other girl.
    My GF did this with me and her friend. Her friend though was up for it. My GF said she did not want her near her, but wanted to watch me with her and she would tell me how to fuck her. I want to see you fuck her like she is your sex slave. Dont you dare stop until I tell you.
    To be fair, her friend was not a good fuck. My GF laying next to us, fingering herself. Telling her to get her legs up more so I could go deeper was the turn on. Asking me if she should get the guy next door round and watch him fuck her. That night was the best sex ever. I had a new respect for my GF. Her mate rang the next day and suggested a swingers party, I said I would love to do her with another guy. She said it was for me to go with her and another girl whilst she told me how to fuck her, like my GF did. I said you will never be as good as her, and she did not contact me again. I also have a more open relationship with my GF. She has not gone with another guy yet, but she has watched me with other girls, friends of hers she has told how big I am, and they have said she was lucky, and she said come have a go. She loves watching, I love her telling me all the dirty sex secrets her friend has told her.

• I don't think you should rant but you should tell him how you feel calmly if you want the best chance to be taken seriously and not just have him switch off while you're talking to him. I agree with you especially on something like a Friday night you would think he would be with you not another girl. How much time a week would you say he spends with this girl?

• Start hanging out with his friends. Just do it. It'll prompt him to fight for you.

What Girls Said 2

• he's messing with her
    find a new "bf" and stop ranting

• No i don't think you did anything wrong. It's normal to not want your boyfriend spending all his time with another girl. I wouldn't rant though. that always makes things worse. just talk to him calmly.