What do you think of guys who date a lot?

My dating style is generally to ask out every interesting, attractive woman I meet out and filter HARD. I go on 2nd dates maybe 1 in 10 times. What do women think of men like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't think much of it. You are just trying to seek every opportunity you get and I think that is good because you won't live with regrets on who you ultimately choose.

What Girls Said 9

• Nothing because we don't give men like that a second thought after we realize what they are. You are coming across as a player and as someone who has ridiculous standards no one can meet alas a jerk.

• To me, asking someone out is essentially saying, " I think you are a combination of cute, smart, interesting, or respectable and worth getting to know better". I remain or become friends with around 1/3 of the women I date, so I doubt I come across as a jerk. I've always thought of players as guys who lead women on, as well. I didn't realize my behaviour could come across that way.

• i agreed

• It's one thing to ask someone out, but girls often dont view it as "oh he likes me and thinks im cute" but rather "oh so im another girl he can pull to boost his ego"... we are harsh on ourselves maybe thats why.

• More power to ya if your not sleeping with all of them lol! How else are you supposed to find someone you click with.

• Kind of my attitude, bit clearly the majority opinion differs.

• To each their own, gotta know what's out there before you know what you want:):):):)

• nope i wouldn't like it. it makes him seem like a fickle minded person

• Interesting. The way I see it, the world gives us limited opportunities to meet people. I have less than 13000 days left to live, assuming I live an average amount. I want to meet the right person for me, but I'll never get to know them if I don't put the effort in. So, I carpe every diem I can. Clearly you and I aren't for each other though, and I wish you the best of luck in your dating strategies.

• LOL of course we aren't for each other. i am not here to date guys
      i dont use strategy in dating, i use my heart and sincerity :)

• You can use those things AND strategy and get a lot further. :)

• What do I think? Eh - not so much. Sorry. I hope you find your perfect someone. :-)

• total turn off. makes it seem as he sees you as disposable and your just there to tide him over till the next "interesting, attractive woman" walks by.

• Complete turn-off

• 'He's going to take a long time to settle down.'

• I'll probably "settle down" in an average time, but because I search so actively, I'm likely to find the person I do it with sooner. :)

• Good point.

• I think that's understandable, as long as you don't lead the women on (I HATE it when a guy acts like he's in love with me and then just stops talking to me - I'd much prefer he act more casually in the beginning, so there's no confusion). I've been on first dates before with guys I found attractive, realized there was no spark, so didn't go out with them. I see nothing wrong with that. However, if I know that you're going out on a date with a different girl every night, then it might make me reluctant to go out with you, only because I'll know that you asking me out doesn't mean anything and you'll move on to someone else tomorrow night.

So basically, it's fine to date different people and look for a connection, but if you date too many people then it's a slight turn-off

• I date probably 2 to 3 per week, typically. I'm actively looking for something better. Sadly, all of the women who I've had a good connection with have had things that would cause long term problems.

• I don't think high standards are a bad thing. I've just been in relationships where I ignored long term issues, and it's hurt me and the other person, who by then I cared for very much. I'm just not going there again.

I rarely talk about it except to get their expectations down very briefly, sometimes... Which I shouldn't do, probabltly. Definitely comes across word. I'll stop. Haha.

• that makes sense, it's certainly important to consider long-term issues, but like I said personally I give them another chance before I decide if those issues are deal-breakers or not (sometimes potential long-term issues can be handled if you catch them early enough- unless its something that can't be fixed/changed).

And yeah you should have some standards, but if you talk about them all the time and they're too high, then its a turn-off since I'll feel like I can never live up to your expectations.

But as long as you don't talk about all that and don't lead the women on, then you're fine

• I think ewww

What Guys Said 1

• I know you asked for women's opinions on this, but I have to say that you will find your perfect 10 this way! You are very bold in that you ask out every interesting attractive woman with no hesitation. I aspire to be like that.