Guys, do you like when a girl asks you out or tells you that they like you first?

If a girl tells you that they like you, whether you've been friends for a while or just a little bit, how do you feel about that?
Would you prefer her asking you out or prefer if they tell you they like you and then you can ask them out if you like them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either I'd reciprocate it, or I'd just change the topic. If she presses me on, I'll just walk away.

What Guys Said 4

• yes defintley 100% I would it makes me feel less nervous and ore at ease around girls when they come up to me like that I love it when it happens!

• If she's not on my radar then I'd love it if she tells me she likes me or asks me out.

• If a girls says first that she likes me I would be glad that my friend likes me... Because for me I can, t say a girl that I like her until I know she likes me also. Yeah I would prefer her tell me first that she likes me.

• It's annoying when girls don't get the hint and still try and talk with you.

What Girls Said 0