HELP!!! I don't get this?

Why in the hell is it nobody I know will date me but all the people from foreign damn countries want to?

Most Helpful Girl

• First, being as that you're under 18. Maybe you should focus on things other then
    dating. They'll be plenty of that when you're older.

Second, just out of curiousity. What's wrong with guys from foreign countries?

• Okay what the fuck? Being under 18 doesn't mean she isn't qualified to date.

• Maybe they're not that into you because you're 14. If you want to date at that age that's fine (I went on my first date when I was 16) but heads up, if dating's your main priority at that age there's gonna be a lot of disappointment headed your way.

• Thank you, for most helpful. It makes me feel a little better, after that comment that girl
      made on my answer last night. I was convinced I offended you or something and I felt
      really bad about that. So, I appreciate this : )

What Guys Said 3

• It's your behaviour - it's probably not the best for your own culture. I'd say change your approach, get dating off your mind. You got to be a student before you can master anything.

• lol you ain't on ya lonsome!

• and whats wrong with people from foreign countries?

What Girls Said 3

• This is so same to me, except I'm 17, and I find it so weird! Then again when I'm not looking I do find a guy that looks my way or something lol but it's weird though. I guess I like it though that foreign guys like me, bc I like foreign guys haha.

• Foreign guys love foreign chicks :D

• Spend less time thinking about dates and more time thinking about what college you want to attend. When you grow up to become a smart, successful, independent woman, send me a thank you note.