Does it look weird for a 5'0 girl to be with a 6'1 guy?

I've started seeing this guy who's by far the tallest guy I have ever dated before. I'm just over 5 feet, and this guy is 6'1. For me, standing next to him, I feel a little childish standing next to him, but he doesn't seem to care about the height difference. I'm pretty self conscious about my height; what do you think about our height difference? Does it look strange? Do you think this guy will get sick of me being so freakishly short?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird at all. It might be a funny sight at first, but then that's it!

Lots of tall guys find short girls incredibly cute.

What Guys Said 4

• My friend (6'5") dated a girl that was (5'2"). He didn't mind.

• It's all gizzle. (that means good)

• I think it's really cute to see shorter girls with taller guys.

• Vegeta and Nappa.

I think it's fine... don't worry.

What Girls Said 4

• I am 5ft. my ex. 6'2. Thats prob. the max...

I met someone from here, he is 6'3. walking, standing next to him seem a bit off balance.

• I think it's perfectly fine, and adorable not to mention. I know I like guys to be way taller than me, I am 5'2 so I understand the height completely!

• many guys like petite size

• I dont think it's weird. It's eye catching for me though becsuse i dont usually see a short and tall couple, though when i do notice, i just politely glance and not stare.