Kissed me on all 3 'dates' but calls it 'hanging out'?

ve been seeing a guy for the past month and we've been on 3 dates. Well at least I thought they were dates because he kissed me on all 3 of them and held my hand for a bit on the second 'date'. Except whenever we're texting and talking about meeting up again he calls it 'hanging out'. Like he said 'I really like hanging out with you' and I would think if he thought of me as becoming more than a friend or if he liked me like he seems to that he would say 'I really likr spending time with you' or 'seeing you' and not 'hanging out'. Does this mean he only thinks of me as a friend or am I reading too much into it? Any ideas or help?

Thanks so much xxx

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just how he refers to spending time with you. There's no innate inference of friendship.

What Guys Said 1

• well first you need to clear things up or out (not sure which is it)
    and umm... just clear things up 1st

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him! Don't let him take advantage because first it's first base, then second and then third, and all that, and you'll just end up confused or broken or worse both. So ask him straight up. 'are we something? or not?' just get the doubt out before he says or does something else! Good luck!

• honestly i have to say its kinda both, me and my boyfriend call it hanging out sometimes but most he time we say dates. it could be he just feels awkward about saying i had a great time on our date so he says hanging out or he could just be looking for a casual relationship.