Nice, but pushy guy.. what would you do?

So there's this guy who goes to my school on Tinder (I made it just as another source of entertainment) and we are both a match. He started messaging me & at first he seemed nice but then he just kept asking me when "we were going to hang out" and kept saying "let's hang out this week, ;let's hang out this week." I told him I was genuinely busy (& I actually was... and I wasn't leading him on).

I would barely even reply back to the majority of his texts because he was becoming more pushy. He, a couple days ago, asked me to send him a picture of myself so he could put it as his "wcw" on instagram. I have yet to actually meet this person.

I was talking to a friend about this and she thinks I don't sound excited about hanging out with him a week before school starts. (I agreed to meet up with him before he started getting pushy). Then he said that we should even go to the beach for "another meet up" (pretty sure he means second date).

Anyway, what would you guys do?

• Go out on the date
  • Text him that you're not interested
I mean I feel bad if I text him saying I'm not interested when his hopes are up. \ Maybe I should just go on the ONE date but then tell him we are better off as friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• If pushy turns you off, just tell him you're not interested.

What Guys Said 1

• If you like him, go on the date! If you don't, don't. Simple as that. You sound like you're confused about how you feel about him. It's really up to you to decide if you like him or not.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't be fake. Tell him how you feel. You don't have to be mean but he needs to understand. Don't ever feel pressure to do something. If you talk to him about it, he will prolly change. But if u don't care, just say your not interested, yada yada